Digital Transcription Systems, Inc. (DTS) offers a broad spectrum of dictation and transcription systems and services, from full in-house solutions to complete outsourcing, and everything in between. We provide a consultative approach to achieve the optimum solution to meet your needs, while minimizing your costs. Whether you are a teaching institution, acute care facility, clinical setting, or a multi-physician practice, we have a cost-effective solution for you.
Our team of skilled sales consultants, management staff, medical language specialists, and IT and Support staff are anxious to develop a custom solution that will address your dictation, transcription, interface, and document routing and retention requirements. Below are some of the most common solutions we offer:
- Telephone dial-in systems
- Handhelds (virtually any make and model)
- Hands-free systems for your Pathologists
- Speech-mic’s, for those with dictation stations
- Android Phones
- To your existing dictation hardware system
- Wireless, for those utilizing smart devices with scheduling
- HL7 for more sophisticated EMR solutions
- Secure LAN-to-LAN tunneling for file transfer and working within your system
- Speechmotion ASP solutions, with or without speech recognition
- M*Modal natural language processing engine (fully compatible with meaningful use criteria interfaces)
- Crescendo’s modular, legacy-based solution
- Multi-vendor voice capture systems
- E-Signature options are available on all systems
- Dedicated transcription account management to partner with your facility, available to speak with you any time
- A Help Desk that is staffed 6:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. (Monday through Friday), and 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Weekends and Holidays), with on-call service during remaining hours.
- A highly qualified IT team to provide hardware and software support, with remote and on-site service capabilities; diligent in maintaining internationally recognized network and security certifications.
- A dedicated implementation team to coordinate and manage the project, to ensure that all systems are ready at go-live.
Our staff of U.S. based medical language specialists provide 24/7/365 coverage, and is comprised of specialists in Acute Care, Clinical Care, Psychiatric Care, Cardiology, Oncology, Radiology, Physical Therapy, Home Health & Hospice. Your compliance and quality concerns are achieved by assigning a dedicated team of specialists to your facility, based on your staffing and turn-around needs. All team members are audited to a 98% quality standard to ensure that what was dictated is what you will receive in your final documents. Our QA staff members are also assigned to specific accounts, ensuring that your instructions and requirements are met.
The staff at DTS strives every day to be your service provider of choice. Every solution is a custom solution because each of you has differing needs. Let us show you how we can meet your ever-changing needs while saving you money.